The Government has announced updated Covid-19 guidelines, including introducing new restrictions on businesses to help minimise the current resurgence of Coronavirus cases. These new measures will have an impact on South Bank businesses, most notably food and beverage outlets, and offices.
For the full summary of changes announced on the 22nd September, please see here.
A key summary of notable changes is included below, however please see original Governmental guidelines via gov.uk for the full measures and to ensure all elements of the new restrictions are complied with:
Professional Services/Office based workers:
- To help contain the virus, office workers who can work effectively from home should do so over the winter.
- These measures should be in place from Wednesday 23rd September.
Food and Beverage Outlets
- Businesses selling food or drink (including cafes, bars, pubs and restaurants) must be closed between 10pm and 5am. This will include takeaways but delivery services can continue after 10pm (from 24 September).
- In licensed premises, food and drink must be ordered from, and served at, a table.
- These measures should be in place from Thursday 24th September.
Both Lambeth and Southwark Council have updated statistics pages, where you can find key information and messaging surrounding the current Covid-19 situation in both boroughs.
You can find a complete list of resources available for businesses in South Bank on the BID website here.