- This event has passed.
Have your say on the Southwark Pioneer Fund
Southwark Council is seeking the views of entrepreneurs, small business owners and social entrepreneurs on the support they should provide through their forthcoming Pioneer Fund. The fund will provide finance and business support to help people start and grow new commercial and social enterprises in Southwark. The Council are seeking views from exiting and would be entrepreneurs on the help that they would value most.
This Fund is intended to increase inclusive growth (economic growth that is distributed fairly across society and creates opportunities for all) by supporting new commercial and social enterprises (including revenue-raising charities) that will:
- Increase the range of people who own and lead enterprises
- Create social value for the people of Southwark (this means outcomes including the creation of better quality employment opportunities for local people, the creation of skills and training opportunities, and support for community initiatives)
This fund will provide support and access to:
- Finance and business support (including a programme designed to meet your needs)
- Coordinated business support networks
- Greater access to affordable workspace.
The survey should take you no more than 15 minutes (there are nearly 30 short questions) and is on this link: https://consultations.southwark.gov.uk/housing-community-services-department-community-engagement-team/southwark-pioneers-fund-shape-how-we-fund-and-supp/consult_view/
This consultation closes Friday 19 April 2019.