To help businesses arm themselves against cyber attacks, the Metropolitan Police Cyber Protect Team (Operation FALCON) have released a set of five videos to raise cyber awareness.
Each video lasts a couple of minutes and covers the following topics:
- Passwords – Create a password that’s too hard for criminals to crack by choosing #ThreeRandomWords
- Computer Updates – Updates are vital in protecting your device from ransomware and other malicious software.
- Phishing – Phishing is a form of fraud where criminals trick you into giving personal information by posing as a trusted organisation
- Wi-Fi Safety – Cybercriminals can intercept personal information being shared online when you use public Wi-Fi
- Online Identity – Stop thieves stealing your ID, update privacy settings on all social media accounts. Only let people you know see your pages